Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear declaration to us (Hornickel-International, Eichendorffstr, 2a, 57518 Betzdorf, Germany, [email protected], telephone: 02741-6898953) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a Letter, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods back to us or to Hornickel-International (P # 5 San Fernando, 8311 Bislig City, Philippines) immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Lego-like (building blocks regardless of the brand) items cannot be withdrawn, as the smallest bricks can be lost.
- Sex articles of any kind are excluded from revocation for reasons of hygiene.
- Trading card cards of any kind.
- Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- - To Hornickel-International, Eichendorffstr, 2a, 57518 Betzdorf, Germany, [email protected]
- - I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- - Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- - Name of the consumer (s)
- - Address of the consumer (s)
- - Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
- - date
(*) Delete where inapplicable.