Review LEPIN 05077 – Venator Class Star Destroyer – UCS (MOC)
✔Brand Name: LEPIN
✔ Item No: 05077
✔Compatible: LEGO MOC
✔Ages: 14 years and above
I have been dealing with assembling the Venator over the last few days. Basically, you can not really use the instructions of Anio, because the construction is diverging in some points.
Furthermore, I had to make some changes to make it look good.
Also missing at the top is a cover (described in a later post) and behind two small engines.
In order to compensate for these abuses, I have additionally provided the following parts:
Light Bluish Gray Plate 1 x 2 (x10)
Dark Bluish Gray Plate 1 x 3 (x2)
Dark Red Bracket 1×2 – 1×4 Type2 (x2) The original are on the top in red, which does not look good
Dark Bluish Gray Plate 2 x 2 Round with Axlehole Type 2 (x4) For the missing engines
Trans-Light Blue Dish 3×3 Inverted (x4) For the missing engines
Dark Bluish Gray Wheel 43.2 x 28 Balloon Small (x2) For the missing engines
Dark Bluish Gray Technic Axle 3 with Stud (x2) For the missing engines
I thought I’ll write the respective page with the appropriate change and illustrate the whole thing with a picture.
Page 28: The assembly of the rear decorative elements: I have deposited these with plates 2×1 in order to mount them in the middle:
Page 32: The opening of the floodgates was blacked out because the gray Lego-Technik stone bothered me behind it.
Page 39: Here is a slight change necessary as otherwise, the top covers do not close cleanly (the area taken away is on top each)
Page 53: So that the lower part can be mounted later (I have mounted it on the rear stand) the construction has to be adjusted easily
Page 85: Here you can see where the engines are missing.
Page 145/159: The assembly points for the suspension are unfortunately wrong or a 2×2 module is too much
Page 176/195: Even with the top cover, the mounting points are unfortunately wrong. Here I have installed an additional 2×1 plate at the rear magnet.
With these changes, I managed to build the Venator together so that it looks good to me.
Impressions of the assembly and conclusion in the next post.