Inspiration Canvas Poster In Order To Become 1%, You Must Do What The Other 99% Won’t Motivation Quotes Words Wall Art Pictures

#1 best sellers in Wand Bilder last month.

9.8733.86

days : hours : minutes : seconds
  • Weltweiter gratis Versand
  • 14 Tage Widerrufsrecht
  • Steuern im Preis enthalten
  • Getestete und versiegelte Produkte
SKU: 1005002092657715 Category: Tags: , ,
30 orders in the last 30 days.
1688
Only 9 left, hurry up.
Inspiration Canvas Poster In Order To Become 1%, You Must Do What The Other 99% Won’t Motivation Quotes Words Wall Art Pictures
  • Origin: CN(Origin)
  • Type: Canvas Printings
  • Form: Single
  • Support Base: Canvas
  • Medium: Waterproof Ink
  • Is Smart Device: NO
  • Subjects: Letter
  • Frame mode: Unframed
  • Style: Modern
  • is_customized: YES
  • Model Number: BK74
  • Original: No
  • Technics: Spray Painting
  • Shape: Vertical Rectangle
  • Frame: No
  • Material: Cotton
  • Use: Home Decoration, Wall Decor, Bar Decor
  • Canvas Paintings: Posters
  • Modern home decoration: Pictures
  • Custom sizes and Pictures: Yes
  • Drop Shipping: Yes
  • Package: PVC tube
  • Cuadros: Quadro
  • Wall decor: Graffiti art

Please Note 

1. We support Drop Shiping and Wholesale,ship all over the world.


2. We 
accept Customed Photos and different size, if you need, pls contact with us.


2.The painting is not handpainted, it is printed by machine.

 

3. To aviod the frame damaged on long shipping way,canvas only,No Frame.
 

4. Due to different lighting effects between computer monitors,cell phone,the color of objects will be a little different from show pictures in our store.
 

5.1inch=2.54cm


Size Referece

Hc5e1df6e6d034eddb65d7e1d5a372450C

Product Show

H75940701ac55476aa26673cd7421a79bEH274f9d38ce4b437d8fd86ee98d2fa8e98H64ccb70a35a749458e69ddfc91a424db5H802123790d814d4ebc38b3301353481a3

Material

    1.Excellent Texture Canvas                    2. Environmental Protection Tasteless

    3. Fine And Smooth Fabric Surface      4. Waterproof

H859e2a8bbdf44e70a3cc86b9e19d1655g

Packing Details

1.We use professional and strong PVC TUBE packaging to ensure the safety of your package in transportation.

2.Waterproof tape wrapped around the tube.

H5d581f3c9170479f8198246490482eedLH545af0d962a4449fbcc5aa02505de585E

H115aa4925465473bbb9170efc1224adbF

About shipping:

Please make sure your address is correct or complete before place order.

The package will be shipped with ePacket and China post air mail for free,please contact with us if you want the experss delivery.

The expected delivery date will be affected by customs, weather etc., sometimes it may take a little longer to receive,Please contact us when you have not received the package to extend your order protection time.

H110d592a5ee4405faa74d2e693aaca28t

About service:

We do our best service to satisfy the buyer,please contact with us if there is any quality issue , item not received etc., refund or replacement is acceptable.Please do not leave a negative feedback before the contact.Thanks!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Inspiration Canvas Poster In Order To Become 1%, You Must Do What The Other 99% Won’t Motivation Quotes Words Wall Art Pictures”

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
%d bloggers like this: